Old 31-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Hel

Default Weigela Florida Tango not looking well

Hi all

Last weekend I planted a Weigela Florida Tango in my front garden (quite
clayey soil) but it's not settling in well. The leaves are drooping and a
lot of them have curled up and died. It's in a corner location between the
house and a tall hedge, but gets a fair amount of sun in the afternoon
from the south-west direction. I have watered it every evening. I don't
want to lose this plant - can anybody advise me on what I might be doing
wrong here?

Thanks,
Helen

--

(remove the last letter of the alphabet to e-mail me)