Old 26-07-2004, 01:17 AM
David Soukal

Default [IBC] sudden increase of leaf loss of our fukien tree

Thank you! We'll do that. Could you, please, recommend some of the
fixtures you use or know of? The best place we can shop here (except
for the Internet, of course) is local Wal-Mart

David

(Billy M. Rhodes) wrote in message ...
In a message dated 7/25/2004 1:28:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

A fluorescent light
right overhead for a LONG day is about right, according to the
indoor growers on the list

But, the light bulb needs to be new and at six inches or less from the
plant.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislik of Whitefish, Montana, Chase Rosade of New Hope,
PA, and Ben Oki of California.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++