Old 31-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

Default this morning in the garden

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat" wrote in message

[...]
(If you wish to decide for yourself if this technique actually works for

me
or I am in fact talking total rubbish, go here

http://littleurl.com/?01k5 )

OK, forget about the bath-plug chain: you're good. Hope you don't mind
if I put the site in "Favourites".

LOL. ;-) Thanks, and no, I don't mind at all. I've become alot happier for
people to see my stuff now that I am getting better at it.
I'm not sure the bathplug and bolt would work with my digital as it goes
anyway - digitals seem to require proprietary shutter releases (which I keep
telling myself I will get around to buying one day ...)

Rachael