Old 26-07-2004, 02:56 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] sudden increase of leaf loss of our fukien tree

If you live in upstate NY, then I recommend that you try to visit
Bill Valavanis' International Bonsai Arboretum in Rochester
suburb, West Henrietta. You can get directions and other
information at his web site:
http://www.internationalbonsai.com/index.html
Alan Walker