Old 31-07-2004, 06:35 PM
Ford Prefect

Default Garden abutting BR land and "fly tipping".

Shame their fence is so close, my local railway line is the opposite
way round (the BR fence is 15' from peoples boundary) allot of people
have "extended" their gardens on to the BR land and after 7 years if I
remember rightly, no one complained so hey presto longer garden.

Can't you take a pair of cutters to the fence LOL.
(JOKE)
Ford.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:31:13 +0100, "Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat"
wrote:

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
Personally I would be tempted to fell the tree in situ. If what you say is
correct nobody will know or care.

No doubt, but I don't mind it when it isn't overhanging too badly - it is
pretty, and insects like it. I'd prefer not to fell the whole thing.

I suppose I could cut it back abit and let the cuttings fall into the
wilderness where of course, it being over a barbwire fence six foot tall I
can't possibly retrieve the bits ("Oh dear - how did that happen ?") ...

Rachael