Old 31-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Jim Carlock

Default Bush intel?

:-)

C. Rice was asked if the President knew there were terrorists
inside the United States before 9/11/2001.

This is her response:
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/thefacts/cracitus.mp3

She and Ashcroft stopped flying on commercial airliners in
July 2001.

The facts speak for themselves. They knew it was coming.
They planned for it. They distributed the anthrax which was
a variety of Anthrax found in ONLY one location. That anthrax
came from the United States Army Base in Fort Detrick,
Maryland.

Why did they send Anthrax to the National Enquirer? The
Enquirer printed a true story about Jenna Bush smoking
marijuana in March of 2001 while George Bush was arresting
doctors in California for prescribing marijuana.

Jeb Bush's daughter is a crack head. Both of George Bush's
daughters are teen-age drunks. Forgive me dear lord for
bringing the youngin's in on this. I have nothing against drinking
and drunks and pot smoking. But obviously George Bush
doesn't like the fact for some reason and he sends things to
people that report such stories.

It's a dot-to-dot with numbers. And all the dots draw a picture
of George Bush and Osama bin Laden working together.

He keeps talking about fear, fear, fear. He wants everyone to
be afraid. He fires everyone that disagrees with him and does
not do exactly what he says. He learned from Prescott Bush,
his grandfather, who funded Adolph Hitler ?

Be afraid to print the truth and mock George Bush. Be afraid
because he will send terrorists after you. George is already
allowing more terrorists into the United States for various
reasons. Fear fear fear. Be careful. We are under a terrorist
threat. We are at war ? Bush knows where Osama is. Bush
supports and funds Osama. Bush needed Osama because he
is ONLY after money. And he and Cheney only see oil as
their saviour. He claims God made him do what he did. His
god is oil. He is already justifying his defense for being a part
of the group that flew into the WTC. Why else would he say
that God tells him what to do? He certainly wasn't elected.

:-) The terrorism originates from the White House ? There are
things we all should be concerned about.

--
Jim Carlock
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/thefacts/