Old 31-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

Default Garden abutting BR land and "fly tipping".

"Ford Prefect " wrote in message
news
Shame their fence is so close, my local railway line is the opposite
way round (the BR fence is 15' from peoples boundary) allot of people
have "extended" their gardens on to the BR land and after 7 years if I
remember rightly, no one complained so hey presto longer garden.

I have heard tale of this from people in similar situations.

Can't you take a pair of cutters to the fence LOL.
(JOKE)

Heh - it ain't the barbed wire and chainlink that would be the problem -
it's the brambles on the other side ! Compared with them abit of barbed wire
is a picnic. They are the brambles of the spawn of the devil.

No kidding, they are actually pressing the railway fence outwards onto my
fence, they're that big and unruly. And they carry guns ...

;-)

Rachael