Old 27-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Dan Voicu

Default [IBC] Root growing from cuttings

Well, the cuttings I'm trying to grow roots on are oak. White oak and
black oak I thing they are. I tried growing maple by root stimulation from
cuttings but with no luck. However the only luck I've had has bin with
willow. The willow cuttings grew roots after about 2 weeks. I don't know
if it was because of the gel or because willows( I've read) are very easy
to propagate. I also read that cuttings should be taken in winter, but can
also be taken in mid summer.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++