Old 01-08-2004, 12:53 AM
gregpresley

Default Bush intel?

"Ann" wrote in message :

99.9% of Fahrenheit 9/11 is made up of film clips, interviews, clippings,
etc. Anyone who says that those portions represent lies is an idiot.

Well, I've met plenty of idiots, then. Thank god for idiots. I'm
proud to be one of them.

Please don't sell yourself short, Ann. I've read plenty of good gardening
advice from you on here, so I know that you are intelligent. If you reread
my post, you'll see that I only use the word idiot in referring to people
who claim that the film clips and interviews in the film are lies. I hope
you don't include yourself among those, because that truly would be idiotic.