Old 01-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Ann

Default Bush intel?

"gregpresley" expounded:

Please don't sell yourself short, Ann. I've read plenty of good gardening
advice from you on here, so I know that you are intelligent. If you reread
my post, you'll see that I only use the word idiot in referring to people
who claim that the film clips and interviews in the film are lies. I hope
you don't include yourself among those, because that truly would be idiotic.

Thank you, Greg, but the thing is, Michael Moore turns my stomach.
I'm no Bush lover, I really don't have anyone to vote for in November.
But I have read and read and read, and have come to the conclusion
that Michael Moore is a big fat liar, just as bad as any of the rest
of them. The hollywood morons are all the same, rich, living in a
dream world playing make-believe for money, yet so many in this
country listen to them and give them credance. We have no one out
there worth voting for, and that idiot Moore is doing nothing to help
that, he's just lining his pockets.

I'm going out to the garden.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a