Old 31-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Ka30P

Default caterpillers on the plants

PS
Okay, actually, I do have a helpful answer - in our paper we have columns by
our local university extension agents and master gardeners. They usually have
an email address attached. Also they operate a clinic in our local library
with all their reference books at hand a couple days a week. That is where I
would look first for help if I didn't have my very own master gardener two
minutes away. Not that I'm all that dedicated a gardener but that is what I
would do if I was one...
The point being, and I do have one... is that locally you may have a hatching
or investation or plague of locusts or some sort that they would know about.
(And you can still put one in a jar with its favorite food...)

kathy :-)
algae primer