Old 01-08-2004, 03:29 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Keeping Purple (or black) Calocasia (?) over....

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:29:57 -0500, "~ Windsong ~" wrote:

I no longer have the ROOM for them in my sun-room.
They're very large plants now.

I keep mine in a bucket of water, but I remove the majority of the foliage
before debugging & bringing them in, so bugs don't come with them.

My palm plant that becomes huge once outside, I only bring in a small
portion to hold over. So maybe this would work for you? Take off a small
portion and get rid of the rest before bringing in?

Unless, I've misunderstood, and you're looking for help on how to expand
your sun-room cheaply. Totally out of my league of help. ) ~ jan