Old 01-08-2004, 04:49 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Orchid dealer arrested

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 23:08:46 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

It sounds to me as if things are getting confused a bit. Maybe not
completely, but at least the order of reporting. The stolen Paph story is
recent, while the Arias/Norton case has been going on for a while.

Diana

The two Ray talked about were state side - the stolen plant in
England or UK. IT is a shame to hear of such a treasure being
dug up. I am shocked that they did not try to set seed as they
knew of another plant... not close enough to do it naturally.

I am also surprised no one else saw the crawl during the speech
to help us get a fix on which story they were pursuing. The news
service is not more straight on the time lines than we are.
SuE