Old 01-08-2004, 04:21 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Greening of hyacinths continues; iron seems to be the issue; experiments continue

Today we did a 25% water change...and let it fill back very slowly.

The small hyacinth simply haven't come back...in the pond or in the floating
basket with fertilizer...tho the algae like the fertilizer. The berm
hyacinth are clearly coming back to green.

We will try the epson salt next.

Jim
"~ Windsong ~" wrote in message

"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote in message
We too use Ironite. Easy and, apparently, effective.

Jim

I also use it in the garden and the earthworms are thriving.
--
Carol....
~~~~~~{@