Old 01-08-2004, 05:31 AM
Glenna Rose

Default Tomato varieties.

ed writes:
That's when I broke down a little last year. I'm not following any regimen
anymore, but I still do my best to avoid excess amounts of high carb
foods.
All summer I'll be binging on tomatoes and peppers.

Gary

Oh, Gary, please don't call that binging. I even take a couple of smaller
cucumbers to work with me and eat them on the way home. Leaving them in
the trunk keeps them cool (have been too lazy to put a small cooler in
there for them). With a cup of frozen yogurt (thawed by noon but cool)
for lunch and cucumbers on the way home, appetite for more filling
(meaning filling out) things is considerably reduced. (And, of course,
lots of ice water!)

Eating lots of tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and onions is *not* binging .
.. . . please tell me it's not! (Actually, it sounds a bit like salsa.g)

Glenna