Old 29-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default OT Cookie crumbling...

BV, Tom, Mary Kate and Porgers...

I think that Mary has taken the brunt of this and I feel that I should be
the one taking FULL responsibility for the thoughtless remarks I made. My
deepest and sincerest apologies. Sometimes things just sound so much harsher
when read via an e-mail, nevertheless I take the responsibility.
I think Mary's harshness is kind of justified as I just read my response to
her and I must admit that it was below the belt. As I said, I was having a
rather bad day and just took it out on Mary, spineless maybe but there you
have it!!! My humblest apologies.

Apologies to Tom who was falsely accused for all of this!!! Sorry mate!
Now, can we play nicely again, I promise to keep my tongue in check...
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**