Old 28-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Shirley Hicks

Default Home Depot politics

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:27:13 GMT, "Pam - gardengal"
wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
uth.net...

How very narrow-minded and bigoted of you. Just like a
Liberal.

Now there's an oxymoronic statement for you!!

Personally, I don't see how anyone could object to this thread. OT or not,
it's the best entertainment I've had in weeks! Didja ever notice how at the
firt sign of a political statement or difference of opinion, folks seem to
lose all ability at rational thought? But then politics tends to bring out
the idiot in us all. How else can we explain away the last 4 years?

Heh. How about Home Depot as the incarnation of the Evil American
Imperialist Empire, coming to Canada to outcompete local hardware
companies, forcing the big boxization of several home grown chains
like Reno Depot, Revvie, and ye old Canadian Tire Corp.? grin

It's not just about Republicans and Democrats, dontcha know.

Shirley Hicks, in Toronto