Old 28-07-2004, 09:37 PM
Tyler Hopper

Default Home Depot politics

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , "Vox Humana"
Almost anything sold by any of these crap-o-mats can be found to have a
parallel product vastly better from Seers. I'm no huge fan of Seers, but
I'm far less a fan of products that break easily or don't even work, which
is what you get at (in order of crappiness) Home Depot & its ilk. And all
too often, the illusion of having saved a dollar by paying $10 at Home
Depot for what costs $11 at Seers, since the Lowes product breaks right
away it's actually $10 too much, & since the Seers version lasts for years
& years, it's the real bargain.

I would add to that you will never get a ration of crap trying to return
something to Sears. I bought a fairly expensive expensive self propelled mower a
while back and I just didn't like the way it operated.

After using it twice I took it back to the store. The guy asked me why I was
returning it and I told him exactly why. They gave me a full refund without
batting an eye.

Tyler