Old 30-07-2004, 01:17 AM
RichToyBox

Default Are crayfish ok for a pond?

I think that if the truth were told, all of us would find a lot of money in
and around the pond. Expensive fish, filters, food, pumps, lights, etc.,
etc.
--
RichToyBox
"Ka30P" wrote in message
Just an FYI, for long URL's like this, you can shorten them with

http://www.URLBee.com it's a free service.

Nah, I'll rely on the smarter computer folks amongst us for little urls.

The
great wide internet is not kind to old imacs and all my computer dollars

go to
the kids (two laptops for college kid and dyslexic high schooler this

year -
eek!).
I would love to upgrade to the newest MAC. Just have to turn over all the

pond
rocks and find some money... it must be out there somewhere!

kathy :-)
algae primer