Old 01-08-2004, 05:22 PM
CrystalOrchidsPA

Default UPDATE Primo Paphs From Crystal Orchids

BTW, Ed is at . Crystal is spelled with an "I" at the
end instead of an "L".

I am sorry for the confusion but last year when I attempted to have the aol
e-mail address "CrystalOrchids" spelled with an "L" it was already taken. I
contacted the individual and he was quite nasty when I told him that I own the
trademark and name. He wanted money to relinquish the e-mail address.

I do however have a valid e-mail address that is spelled correctly
"CrystalOrchidsPA". Crystal is spelled with an "L" like it should be.

Again I apologize for the inconvience and if anyone would like a copy of the
listing please e-mail me at:

PS: It's too bad the other fellow did not just simply forward the errant
e-mails to me.