Old 01-08-2004, 05:38 PM
TRAINMAN9

Default Portable Swamp Cooler for GH?

I just checke out the Adobe unit you are looking at and according to the
information on the web site of one of their dealers the model you are
interested in cannot be operated continuously. In fact it is limited to as
little as two hours. Do a search on Adobeair on Google and you will find the
dealer.

The next model up from Adobe at over $400 can be operated continuously but at
that price you would be better off with a permanent one rather than a portable
device. I'd check out Graingers for some pricing since they also sell permanent
high quality units.