Old 30-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Vox Humana

Default How to Stop Overgrowth Behind Garage

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
My detached garage is only a few feet from my neighbor's detached
garage and every summer there is a ton of overgrowth of weeds and
little trees between and behind our garages. I spend several hours a
week pulling weeds and cutting things just to keep it under control.
This is not an area that is viewable from the street, but I don't want
the weeds and trees damaging my garage. Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to limit the growth of this stuff and cut down on
the amount of maintenance I have to do to keep it under control? Any
ideas will be appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Once the weeds are under control why not just run the lawn mower over they
area when you mow. It will keep everything very short.