Old 30-07-2004, 07:09 PM
Kay

Default Buckingham Palace Garden

In article , Sacha
writes
On 30/7/04 12:14 pm, in article ,
"Magwitch" wrote:

I only get the Observer on Sunday to read his gardening column - I'm a
little worried though, as this week he's announced that it will be more
practical and "how to..." whereas before he used to write about just
standing around and his thoughts and feelings about his garden (something I
do a lot of as well - standing around and looking at things

An essential part of gardening, to be sure. ;-)

I sometimes think that if I were to spend as much time gardening as I
spend pondering, my garden would look a whole lot tidier than it does.
--
Kay