Old 02-08-2004, 07:31 PM
David Hill

Default Source of Bamboo Plants

(DownForce) wrote in message
. com...
08/01/04
I am looking to purchase about a significant number of bamboo plants
named Fargesia robusta. I am located in Northern New Jersey. I would
like to find them in a 100 mile radius of this area. Please contact
me at
if you have these plants available for sale.

Find a retailer who deals with Prides Corner Farms in CT, last I was
there I believe there was a hoophouse full.

If you want a good number then why not contact Prides Corner farms direct,
if they wont supply you direct then they should tell you who to deal through
to get what you want

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries