Old 02-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Carlos Castro

Default Front lawn tree

I have a very large liquid amber in my front yard. It does not work
well w/ the sytyling of our house. Our house's roof streches
horizontaly across our yard and with a large picture window in front
this verticle tree looks out of place. So I want to take it out and
replace it w/ more of a canopy tree.

There no sewer to worry about and I'm not to concern w/ litter since
we already deal with the litter from the Magnolia trees planted along
the street.

I would really like to have a tree that stands out. We live in
Burbank, CA 91504 (Zone 20 in Sunset Magazine). If pictures would
help I can email them to you.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.