Old 31-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Sacha

Default Weather - or the lack of it

On 31/7/04 11:06, in article ,
"Dave Poole" wrote:

snip apparently it was also pretty dull and airless
for much of yesterday over here . Not so today - very warm and sunny
with not a cloud in sight. I'm tempted to do the 'grockle' thing and
go to the beach at the end of the road. To hell with weeds and
watering!

Today is very hot and clear here. But even as I type that, I can see some
cloud banking up. We always say that the A38 seems to act as a natural
barrier between us and the moor, keeping rain up there mostly. But what it
is that gives us all this cloud and then brings the sun out at around 5pm
each day is beyond me!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk