Old 03-08-2004, 12:25 AM
Vox Humana

Default Jerry Baker

"Mike" wrote in message
I urinate on my pineapple plants regularly, in non phytotoxic amounts.

I was not able to find ammonia in the store, even after asking for it. I
saw bleach and other anti fungal bathroom measures, but no ammonia. This
may have something to do with the post Murray Federal Bldg era. Probably
not such a good idea any ways.

I've read warnings not to mix ammonia and vinegar.

Manure and alfalfa would have to be cut into the soil before planting. Or

suppose you could make manure tea by putting it in hosiery and soaking in
water.

It is unimaginable that a grocery store of any size would not carry ammonia.
You can get it in several brands where I shop, starting around $1.69 a
gallon. I also don't think that liquid ammonia has anything to do with
making explosives. You can do that with generic, inorganic fertilizer that
is also available at every Wal-Mart and feed store across America. I use a
mixture of ammonia, alcohol, and vinegar to clean my floors. There is no
danger in mixing ammonia with vinegar.