Old 03-08-2004, 12:41 AM
Roy

Default Jerry Baker

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:09:11 -1000, "Mike"
wrote:

===I urinate on my pineapple plants regularly, in non phytotoxic amounts.
===
===I was not able to find ammonia in the store, even after asking for it. I
===saw bleach and other anti fungal bathroom measures, but no ammonia. This
===may have something to do with the post Murray Federal Bldg era. Probably
===not such a good idea any ways.
===
===I've read warnings not to mix ammonia and vinegar.
===
===Manure and alfalfa would have to be cut into the soil before planting. Or I
===suppose you could make manure tea by putting it in hosiery and soaking in
===water.
===

Highly unlikely that store bought liquid ammonia (detergent type)
would serve any purpose that could be construed to make an explosive
dievice..........however mixed with bleach or a chlorine based
cleanser it will emit a deady gas and it has been know to kill a few
housewifes over the eyars when they decided to make a stonger toilet
bowl cleaner.......There are many forms of ammonia and in many forms.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.