Old 03-08-2004, 12:38 AM
SG1

Default When is best time to spray lawns for clover?

Oh I forgot spray every couple of weeks from now until the warmth arrives.
Jim

"Dave" wrote in message
Just saw the other thread on bindies which reminded me....

When is the best time to best for clover? - I did it selectively about a
month ago and it didn't seem to make much difference.

The clover is going gangbusters now, and I'd really like to get rid of it!

I have Sir Walter buffalo and use a spray which claims to not kill

buffalo,
but also says it needs more than one application to kill clover... so I
guess I need to do it again, but the bottle doesn't say how long to wait
between applications! (Sorry I don't have the name of the brand with me at
the moment... which isn't realy helpful I know!)

I've spent tens of hours trying to dig the clover out, but it just keeps
coming back.... is there anything I can do?

Thanks,
Dave.