Old 28-07-2004, 05:15 AM
Cheryl Isaak

Default What to Plant in Fall?

On 7/27/04 4:40 PM, in article ,
"Jenny" wrote:

This is my first year planting perennials. I'd greatly appreciate some tips
about what I should consider planting this fall.

In particular I need to find out what stuff, besides tulips and daffodils ,
has to be planted in the fall in order to bloom the next year. Bulbs?
seeds? potted nursery plants? All suggestions welcome!

I'm in the colder part of Zone 5 on a partly shaded hill near the MA/VT/NH
border.

-- Jenny

Daylilies, bleeding hearts, hosta can all be planted in the fall.
Heck, you can add the hosta and the daylilies now!

And skip White Flower Farms unless you have money to burn!
Cheryl