Old 02-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Phisherman

Default Broke-Not Cheap

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 03:26:21 GMT, "GeeBee" wrote:

Title says it all. Several lay-offs, each time found job paying less than
the one before. But, I do have a job, at least. Problem is, having less
income means cut backs on non essentials, such as my little pond. Therefore,
every purchase must be maximized. I'm becoming one heck of a
do-it-yourselfer.
Nelson's in Katy has things I want, plants, skimmer, etc that make me
drool, prices make me weep. Internet leary, got stung on Ebay, any good
safe online stores? Where, near Katy, in and near Houston, Texas, is the
best place to shop for plants and other pond stuff?

Hang in there GeeBee, I've been outsourced for a couple years now and
that trend continues. The eight years of Bill Clinton's strong
economy are long gone !