View Single Post
  #1   Report Post  
Old 02-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Roberto Alday Delgadillo

Default [IBC] Epsom Salt and Fertilizers

Epsom Salt and FertilizersYes, its known as "Peters" here in Mexico. The person who sold me the products told me to dissolve 1 gram per liter of water and also, as Nina recommended me, I asked this person about the micronutrients issue and she suggested me to use another product in conjunction with the "Peters", and exactly in the same way (one gram per liter of water). But now I am a little bit confuse, do you think I can apply BOTH fertilizers in just one liter of water? Or should I prepare TWO liters with one gram of the general one plus one gram of the micronutrients? Also and following your advice, should I apply just half gram per liter of water?

Have a nice day,

Roberto

----- Original Message -----
To: Roberto Alday Delgadillo
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 10:37 AM
Subject: Epsom Salt and Fertilizers

Roberto,

The fertilizer sounds like the stuff marketed by Miracle Grow and Peters here in the US. Mix it up at half-strength or less - you shouldn't really be able to see the bluish color if it's diluted properly. The epsom salts I use are in tiny balls about a centimeter in diameter and dissolve slowly. I'd put about a teaspoon on your juniper.

tk

************************************************** ******************************
++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
************************************************** ******************************
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++