Old 30-07-2004, 07:55 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Anacharis

About 1 - 2 hours, checking on it after 1. Sometimes PP can burn it at too
high a concentration. IME, this gets rid of a host of things, but won't
kill snails eggs, and if the snail has shut himself inside his house and
stays, he's often safe. ~ jan

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:06:33 GMT, "Newbie Bill" wrote:

Still trying to look at those whirls etc but I have another followup
question. I now treat all new plants with a fairly strong dose of PP(dark
purple/40-60 ppm) before putting them in the pond. What kind of duration
should I use on them and others submersible/floating type plant.
Thanxx
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas