Old 03-08-2004, 02:18 PM
William Wagner

Default Dahlia disaster!

In article ,
(GrampysGurl) wrote:

Not always, I plant my gardens so other plants help hold my larger flowering
plants up, I don't normally stake any of my plants.
Colleen
Zone 5 CT

Any chance you can name a few of the strong upright living stakes? I
like the idea. I grow vines like moonflower and morning glory on small
flowering trees like stewartia and franklinia , but stake dahlias,
plox and peonies . Would really like to know more that works for you.

Thank You!

--
Zone 5 S Jersey USA Shade Earth sometimes.
There is atleast one word misspelled deliberately in the above post. )