Old 02-08-2004, 11:49 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] oiling mica pots

Interesting thought. This isn't long term--just for
display.

I haven't tried shoe polish. I don't polish my shoes so I

don't have any
around.

I can do you better than that. I don't have any shoes (just
sandals) -- but I will have some by mid October, Craig.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -

Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

Actually, you might be better off not wearing shoes. That way

security at the
airport won't need to have you take them off! ;0)

Oh, rest assured that shoes won't enclose my feet until 5 minutes
before I step into the Church, Craig. ;-)

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Not all of
God's chillun' got shoes -- some of us by choice!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++