Old 03-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Jim Carlock

Default These trees add color and class to your landscape!

Kiku-Shidare Cherry: Reported as Zones 5-9
greenwoodnursery... ...com/page.cfm/10469
Red Bud Lavender Twist: Reported as Zones 5-9
greenwoodnursery... ...com/page.cfm/10361

This is starting to look like an advertisement for
greenwoodnursery. :-) Anyone want to leave a comment
about Green Wood Nursery ?

I'm just pulling the first links that show up when doing a google
search. And rather than providing more advertising for the
company I'm breaking the links so google doesn't raise that
particular company in their search engines, as it's unknown
to me.

"Red Baron Willow Tree": Zones 2 to 9
greenwoodnursery... . ...com/page.cfm/6673

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup.

"dps" wrote:
The trees sound nice. Which zones are they appropriate to? I can't
imagine that all those ornamental trees will withstand both Texas
summers and Minnesota winters.