Old 04-08-2004, 01:06 AM
zxcvbob

Default Don't feed the troll

David Kotschessa wrote:

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Wil wrote:

"Wil" wrote in message

"David Kotschessa" wrote in message

g etymology?

Oh, did I duplicate a typo? I know that there is a study of bugs and a
study of origins of words and I always get them mixed up!

{looks it up}

No way, that's right. hehe

Naaa...I just g grinned because you pulled out the 50 cent word for a
troll.

Wil

Oops, sorry David, wasn't you with the 50 cent word

Wil

I'm glad we could deliniate this little conundrum in a satisfactory
manner. (eh, those are like 25 centers)

But since you used 2 of 'em, we are right back where we started with 50¢
worth. :-(

Best regards,
Bob

--
"We thought about it for a long time, 'Endeavor to persevere.'
And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the