Old 03-08-2004, 05:11 AM
Pen

Default Tomato varieties.

Yikes! I hate thrips! I got 'Hawaiian' through a seed exchange, I
haven't seen it offered since. They are red and an heirloom, I don't
know if the red ones available to you might be the same thing. If
only there were white, black or a tangy green currants. Anyhow, I
just did a search and came up with a couple of sources:

http://www.groworganic.com/cgy_449.html
http://www.earthfuture.com/gardenpath/Tomato_Party.htm

Penelope Periwinkle wrote in message . ..

Oh! Where did you get it? I *love* current tomaotes, but I've
never seen anything but generic gold or red.

The gold current tomato is one of the few survivors of The War of
the spit! Thrips this year.

Penelope