Old 04-08-2004, 03:24 AM
Indy Indy is offline
Registered User

This is my second visit to GardenBanter...the first time I opened the door, peeped in and was greeted with comments being made to another newbie about lilly seeds.
To those of you who are so knowledgeable...and put her down,why don't you teach instead of belittle those of us who could use some of your expertise?

Visit number two is no better...my question will remail unasked, because Cereus, you seem think you call shots here, and I don't want to bait you ill wit.
Wil, this troll thing should be put down...let the Billy Goat Gruff but the troll off the bridge. Maybe he will land on his head, so the rest of us who want to use the forum as it should be, can cross that bridge.