Old 04-08-2004, 03:53 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default How to winter over plants?

"WilsonKKW" wrote in message
I have Hyancth(sp?)parrot feather, water lily.,lily pads.How do they

winter
over? I was told the hyancth will die off,I was wondering if I can bring

them
indoors and let them live in a bucket of water?
Kathy

I successfully keep over water lettuce in a 10 gallon tank with a 40w bulb
on 8 to 10 hours a day. They need a weak fertilizer several times a month
to stay healthy. The WH have lived over in a very bright sunny window and
also need fertilizer a few times a month. Change their water weekly to keep
it from stagnating.
--
Carol....
"They laugh because I'm different, I laugh because they're all the same."