Old 03-08-2004, 02:18 PM
Roberto Alday Delgadillo

Default [IBC] Epsom Salt and Fertilizers

Billy,

Thank you for your advise and time. I guess that by the answers I have received, I am going to "try" mixing both fertilizers in one liter of water but at half strength. If nothing happens this time, then I will try the full strength. I am sure that you coincide with me that it will be SAFER to do it this way, it is always preferable to under dose the trees than over dose them, am I right?

Best Regards,

Roberto