Old 30-07-2004, 10:25 PM
jane

Default Can you ID this plant please?

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:11:19 +0100, "cross"
wrote:

~
~"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
~
~
~
~ Looks just like my Belamcanda chinensis to me.
~ --
~ and you should get lots of seed pods full of round black seeds which
~ germinate easily and take a couple of years to flower.
~
~ --
~ Regards
~ Bob
~ in Runnymede, 17miles west of London, UK
~-----------------------------
~Thankyou Dave and Bob ;-) .................... I owe you, so as the new
~owner of said plant, the seeds are on me.
~
~When they are ripe, I will hopefully harvest and supply to anyone
~interested.
~
~Incidentally, the nursery has Belamcanda in two other colour types. Will go
~and look them up now.

I am much edified - have never heard of these so I guess that's what
I've learned new today :-) thanks!

--
jane

Mark Twain