Old 30-07-2004, 11:50 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Can you ID this plant please?

"Sacha" wrote .
Clever Bob and clever you! I've never heard of it, so Bob dear, if you're
feeling *very* generous, please may I have some seeds whenever seems
appropriate and if you can spare them?
--

It's a bit late to go rooting around the garage right now but I'm sure I
have some somewhere, if not it won't be too many weeks before there are this

regards
Bob.