Old 28-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Weather - or the lack of it

"Sacha" wrote ...
Is anyone else going through our weather patterns or is it confined to
Landscove?! We are having dull days, sometimes with ferocious black

clouds
piling up but not a drop of rain worth mentioning. It's warm, to and
unpleasantly airless at times. We're having to water both garden and
nursery morning and night.
I know this area can be a bit of a micro-climate but this is starting to

get
silly!
--

Exactly the same here Sacha, no more than a few spots for some weeks now,
ground is cracked apart and like concrete where not being cultivated.

--
Regards
Bob