Old 28-07-2004, 11:44 PM
Sacha

Default Weather - or the lack of it

On 28/7/04 19:31, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
Is anyone else going through our weather patterns or is it confined to
Landscove?! We are having dull days, sometimes with ferocious black

clouds
piling up but not a drop of rain worth mentioning. It's warm, to and
unpleasantly airless at times. We're having to water both garden and
nursery morning and night.
I know this area can be a bit of a micro-climate but this is starting to

get
silly!

Sacha

I could just change Landscove for Skewen and put my name in place of

yours.

Only one bit of good rain in the last couple of months. Lots of dull days
when it looks like rain but we get the odd 5 mins of drizzle.
I hate to think of my next water bill.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Sun broke through about 2 hours ago so it should be on its way to you both!
bit of rain forecast for Thursday night but the ground here is quite damp
already so its not really needed :~)

We have a good week end forecast for sun but today, the weather did much of
its usual trick - sulk all day and start to clear up around closing time!
It was warm, dry and overcast. Again.
Ray had the spray lines going on the lawns and flower beds near the house.
The lawns are beginning to dry out and crack and plants are flagging
terribly. It wouldn't be so awful if we had real sun, somehow!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk