Old 30-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Brian

Default How to Stop Overgrowth Behind Garage

My detached garage is only a few feet from my neighbor's detached
garage and every summer there is a ton of overgrowth of weeds and
little trees between and behind our garages. I spend several hours a
week pulling weeds and cutting things just to keep it under control.
This is not an area that is viewable from the street, but I don't want
the weeds and trees damaging my garage. Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to limit the growth of this stuff and cut down on
the amount of maintenance I have to do to keep it under control? Any
ideas will be appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Thanks,

Brian