Old 04-08-2004, 10:46 PM
Nedra

Default Pump and filters?

I'm really curious ... GoldLexus, where did you find the online PF media
bags?
I bought mine online but not for $40.00 cheaper

Nedra

"GoldLexus" wrote in message
The waterfall is loud BUT for us that is a good thing. Sunnyside is at our
back fence, it drowns out most traffic noise.
You have one boulder that is over 1000 pounds?! How on earth are you

getting
it to your pond site?
My brother in law is coming over to take a look at the leak on Wed. we

want
to make sure that we really know
that the leak is where we think. Then we will have to turn the fall off

and
let things dry out. We are going to use mortar
instead of the GreatStuff we used before. Greatstuff is easier but

obviously
didn't last long. Hubby still wants to use more GreatStuff but
I want it done right and to last.
Don't worry, I wont be at any pond shops unless I need to pick a brain or
two. I already found the PondFiltration 'media bags'
for $40.00 cheaper online.
Look forward to seeing your completed pond! Have fun.

"Grumpy" wrote in message
Wow, that is quite the water fall. How is the noise (sound) of the
splash? I'm trying to plan mine. I think it's going to be on the loud
side with the the 3 streams and all. I just got the boulders a couple of
days ago, I'll post soon. The big one is 1,100 lbs. Keep us posted on
your leak. And nice meeting you too. We should visit each other's ponds
and take notes! See ya soon. (stay out of those expensive pond shops!)

GoldLexus wrote:

Wow, Dave what a plan!!! That is going to be really an awsome

pond/water
feature.
Here is a link to our waterfall if you are interested....
http://public.fotki.com/Nikkiekoala/our_garden/
You can kind of get an idea of what I was talking about at the pond

shop.
Good luck with your pond I hope you post pictures when it is

completed.
It was nice meeting you.
Nikkie

"Grumpy" wrote in message

This guy at the pond store wants to sell me 2 filter at 500.00+ each.

My
pond will be about 5-6k gallons. Suggestions?
pics he
http://home.comcast.net/~grumpy232/pondpage.htm