Old 31-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

Default Garden abutting BR land and "fly tipping".

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message

I suppose I could cut it back abit and let the cuttings fall into the
wilderness where of course, it being over a barbwire fence six foot
tall I can't possibly retrieve the bits ("Oh dear - how did that
happen ?") ...

Sounds a good idea since you are leaglly obliged to return them the owner
cannot complain. Have you thought of fencing off the land yourself and
waiting 12 years to claim it by adversae possession?

Tha would involve cutting through their very big chainlink and barbed wire
and doing battle with brambles that the devil himself spawned. ;-)

I'm settling for putting a couple of fence panels between my fence and their
fence (in the four inch gap between) to stop these buggers getting through
as I am sick of removing bramble runners which seem to spring up over night
! I usually find them as I sit down to breakfast at the garden table and
find one reaching down through said lilac tree to grab me by the hair - and
I could *swear* they weren't there the previous day, LOL. And the lilac is
getting lopped this very evening when bf gets here.

grumble over

Rachael