Old 04-08-2004, 11:07 PM
~ Windsong ~

Default KOI feed

"Roy" wrote in message
Which bringsup another item. I was initially given this fish net, and
would like to construct a newer slightly larger enclosure beyond the
one I have now, and then remove my old enclosure, so does anyone have
a source fo 1/2" sq fish netting at a good price?

If you're talking about netting to protect your fish - not catch them - try
Ace Hardware. Best prices and several sizes. That's what we use to cover
our ponds. We get the 1/2" black bird netting. Keeps everything out.
--
Carol....
"Does killing time damage eternity?"