Old 03-02-2003, 03:28 PM
Dan D.

Default Is this SPAM or not??

Got an e-mail advertisement from
http://www.watergardencreations.com
so I sent them my usual reply.
"I never, ever buy anything from a spammer".

I got a snide reply back
Fine, no problem, we have no problem NOT selling to you. Obviously you

still live with a Medieval Mind

First, I really don't like ANY spam!!
(If you've got a question or comment, you're welcome.
If you're selling stuff, go away!!)

Second, I didn't know there was e-mail in Medieval time!

Sooooo what is my point?? I donno I guess I'm venting.
And you might want to keep in mind that these folks are probably
nice BUT they have no clue about spam AND if you should disagree
with them, don't expect them to be nice and say we're sorry what
can we do to make it up!!!

I've only gotten a couple of complaints about any email I've ever
sent and I apologized because I was sorry!

These guys for sure don't care if you don't want to hear from them.

58 deg in Kentucky yesterday.
My pond is still covered with ice and the waterfall looks like
a glacier.

Peace!!
Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com